Just an update (edited)

I haven't done any painting this week - I've got a very bare painting station. It's been kind of nice. I'm still waiting for WarWeb to ship some guys out to me.

I have signed on to play in a Dystopian Wars campaign that Michael is organizing up at the LGS. Should be interesting - first games are this Sunday. With my horrific history in DW, it should be ugly! He's given the players 3000 points to put together five task forces - here's what I've taken:

Battleship 2 180 360
Ika 1 100 100
Cruiser 3 60 180
Cruiser w/ Incen 6 65 390
Frigate 26 25 650
Destroyer 17 30 510
Bombard 5 60 300
DFA-170 Bomber 6 60 360
Inari Gyro 2 75 150

3000

We are only allowed 3 large capital units total and since most of the battles will be island-heavy, I figured the Bombards would be usable considering their long range and indirect-fire ability.

I'm also going to try to get in a game of DW with Junior on Saturday - we haven't played in a while and since we don't have a whole lot going on, it just seems like a good thing to do.

Good Gaming!

**edit**
I had to change the list a tad since I don't actually own four Destroyers and several of my Action Groups had   four DD assigned to them. Haha. The perils of list creation while at work.

Comments

  1. All I can say is may the dice gods be with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts