New Thing Review!

Last week I ordered an Airfix 1/76 scale European Country Cottage Ruin and received it today. Joy! I'm trying to grow my 20mm collection and this seemed like a good way to go. Since the box art is not much to go on, I've taken some pics of the contents. Airfix has a lot of other buildings in their range and I can only assume the rest are very similar. I'm rather pleased with the model.

 Good packaging - no shipping damage which was surprising considering the condition of the box it came in.


4 inches wide, about 2.3 inches deep

Enough room inside for some miniatures
Clear plastic windows and metal window frames. They'll probably go unused - war zone houses don't keep their glass for very long!

I'll try to get it painted up soon and on the table.

Comments

Popular Posts