Some Recently Painteds

I put my nose to the grindstone and knocked out eight more cavalry stands from Maurice and two cannons this week. I haven't had a lot of painting time and these little blighters took all of it. That gives me 5 cavalry, 5 infantry and four artillery for my "European Army of Reason" for Maurice which, without "Elite" upgrades comes to 70 points. Add a couple of upgrades and they should be good to go. I think I have enough infantry figures to put together one additional unit and I do have two more cannons too.






Like my other Maurie guys, nothing too fancy, just a "quick" block coloring. I find that if they are all they same, they look great from three feet away on a game table.

We're a week out from Memorial Day weekend! I'm looking forward to it - I'm going to try to go fishing with my dad and kids next Saturday morning, get in a game of StarDust maybe in the evening and on Sunday it's Check Your 6 Jet Age  until I can't stand it any longer.

Have a good weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts